People enjoy the uplifting effects they get from smoking cannabis flowers, and Delta-8-THC flower has proven to be a worthy alternative. Obviously, smoking too much cannabis can result in greening out, a feeling of nausea, dizziness, and a general feeling of unease that can include paranoia and anxiety.
What about Delta-8? Can it do the same thing? How much Delta-8-THC can you safely smoke before the experience becomes unpleasant?
This really depends on a number of factors, such as the potency of the flower and how sensitive you are to THC. You each have a recommended dosage and a limit.
The Most Important Takeaway
- Don’t push yourself too hard with Delta-8. Rather, find the right dose that works for you.
- It may take one hit for new THC users to find the life they need, while experienced users may need to smoke more.
- It is a great option to use Delta-8-THC flowers. Due to its rapid onset of effects, it is ideal for new users because they can stack one tiny dose at a time.
- The most important thing you can do to ensure a positive Delta-8 experience is to make sure that you smoke only clean, high-quality hemp flowers.
What is the Correct Amount of Delta-8 to Smoke
A better question is how much Delta-8-THC you should smoke for optimal results rather than how much you can smoke before experiencing adverse effects? As a result, you shouldn’t focus on finding the maximum dose, rather you should seek out the right dose that will give you maximum pleasure.
Delta-8 THC Dosage Chart:
|Your Weight||Mild effects||Heavy Effects|
|80 lbs (35 kg)||5 mg||15 mg|
|100 lbs (45 kg)||6.3 mg||20 mg|
|120 lbs (55 kg)||7.7 mg||27 mg|
|140 lbs (65 kg)||9 mg||32 mg|
|160 lbs (72 kg)||10 mg||36 mg|
|180 lbs (82 kg)||12 mg||40 mg|
|200 lbs (90 kg)||13 mg||45 mg|
|220 lbs (100 kg)||14 mg||50 mg|
|240 lbs (108 kg)||15 mg||54 mg|
|260 lbs (118 kg)||17 mg||60 mg|
In addition to the consumption method, the way the product is consumed determines its bioavailability, duration, and onset of effects.
There is a very simple reason we need to talk about each consumption method; every format affects your body in a slightly different way. Some methods take longer to absorb, while others may hit you after a few minutes. In other words, 20mg of gummies can give you a subtle elevation while Pre-rolls of the same amount could give you a more intense high.
The Following Factors Should also be Considered:
- Body Mass – Those with a greater body mass need higher doses than those with a smaller body mass.
- Delta 8 THC tolerance – the tolerance for delta 8 THC increases rapidly, so you need to keep it under your radar. Certain individuals are naturally more tolerant to certain compounds. The likelihood is that if you have a high tolerance to delta 9 THC, your tolerance to delta 8 will also be high.
- Your Goals – How do you plan to use delta 8 THC? Are you looking for a boost of energy and mood elevation, or do you want to experience a strange delta 8 experience?
If I take too much Delta 8 THC, what can happen?
In other words, what happens if you overdo it with delta 8 THC?
Dizziness and confusion are likely to set in. It is also possible to experience sedation and deep relaxation; those who are not used to THC may feel uneasy for a short time, but even high doses of delta 8 will not make you as anxious as delta 9 THC if it does backfire.
Various estimates indicate that delta 8 THC produces a high comparable to that created by delta 9 without the side effects of anxiety, paranoia, or racing heart. Its specific effects are dose-dependent; lower doses have a stimulating effect, while higher doses are more sedative. The high from delta 8 THC is described by most users as a body high that leaves them feeling elevated.
Do You Know How Long It Takes For Delta 8 Thc To Work?
When you take products like capsules or gummies, delta 8 THC usually kicks in in 10-20 minutes and 2+ hours.
Inhaling or ingesting Delta 8 THC works similarly to any other product. You should be careful about dosage, since some products (e.g., gummies and capsules) may make you think that you need more to get high when, in reality, they have a delayed onset and therefore need more time to reach the bloodstream.
In summary, it is recommended that you wait at least two hours before taking a second dose of delta 8 THC.
Final Thoughts On Delta 8 Thc Dosage
The right delta 8 THC dosage may seem challenging at first glance, but understanding how different administration methods work in your body will help you choose the right format and calculate the dose accordingly. Delta 8 THC products are available in all basic forms, including pre-rolls, and edibles, so new customers can choose the product type that best suits their needs and preferences.
Calculate the right potency and dose based on the principles and calculations above to ensure a smooth Delta 8 experience with Chummy’s Organix.